Information We Collect
There are two kinds of information that “yogabhole.com” can obtain about you: “Anonymous data” and “Personal Data.”
consists of Log files and Cookies – non-personally-identifiable data, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or domain, or information about your usage on “yogabhole.com” site that is used for administrative purposes only. This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gather limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP address, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do/do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
There are some pages on this site that use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies contain information to help us better serve you next time you return to the site. These files are not used for the processing of personal data, this data is anonymous and the information that is collected through cookies is sent to Google and other services, to develop statistical reports on the page. During your visit to our website cookie automatically collects information about your visit, such as your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. The user has the option to block cookies option.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for “yogabhole.com”.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any PII from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, street address, email address, or telephone number. We collect such information when, for example, you enter a contest, subscribe to our email newsletter, and participate in other interactive online activities such as forums.
When we collect PII from you, you will have the opportunity to “opt-in” to receive email or other digital communications from us and/or our business partners.
If you have submitted your personal information to “yogabhole.com” site, you may correct, amend or delete the PII maintained on file about you if it is incorrect.
Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, this site may make forums, blogs, message boards or similar available to its users. You may be required to register for these features, particularly if you wish to leave comments or provide articles.
If you do register, and in the process provide us with PII, rest assured that any such information you provide will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Please note that if you post comments or articles to any forum, blog or message board on this site, any PII you provide in those comments or articles may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for PII you may choose to make available through these channels.
We also provide the opportunity for visitors to our website to opt-in to receive communications from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for his/her e-mail address and name. These communications will include our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email we send to you.
Again, if you provide us with your e-mail address and/or name for the purposes of receiving communications from us, this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Access to PII
If your PII changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request a correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Parties and Third-party websites
We respect your confidentiality and because of that any information collected on this website will kept strictly confidential. It will not be sold or used in any kind that could harm you.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Consent and Modifications
We follow accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
- The design and structure of this homepage, as well as other elements (banners, images) which are protected under civil legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, cannot be reproduced (copied, imitate) for the creation of new information objects or any other purposes that are forbidden by the law.
- The content of the homepage is only informative. The information does not contain and cannot be viewed as a proposal to sell, issue, buy or obtain the products of yogabhole.com.
- yogabhole.com has performed all the required activities for the information and functions of the homepage to be correct, nonetheless, it does not guarantee and does not take responsibility for any mistakes, written mistakes or information inadequacies. Furthermore yogabhole.com is not responsible for the suitability of the homepage content and its information.
- Any information or opinion stated on the homepage of yogabhole.com is from sources deemed as reliable, but have not been revised.
- Prices stated on the homepage are only for informative purposes if not indicated otherwise. Stated prices do not always disclose the actual prices that would be applied to new deals or existing ones. You always have to check prices prior to the transaction.
- The homepage offers access to other yogabhole.com sites. The homepage can also offer access to third-party sites via links or offer/promote the products, services and information of third party sites. yogabhole.com has not examined and is not responsible for the content of third-party sites and their products and services.
- Although yogabhole.com considers that this homepage does not contain viruses, malicious software and other errors that might affect your systems, you access and use on your own risk. yogabhole.com is not responsible for any losses or damages that may have arisen due to the use of this page.
- yogabhole.com accepts no responsibility for the accessibility of this homepage.
- Not yogabhole.com, nor its officials and employees do not accept responsibility for any damages, direct or indirect, that have arisen due to the accessibility or use of this homepage, including any harm or damages to your IT system.
- Data supplied in the fill-in forms are not disclosed to third parties.
- The author of the published materials on the homepage is yogabhole.com. yogabhole.com and all its departments have all the property rights, copyrights trademark rights and other intellectual property rights to all products and services associated with the homepage if it is not stated that such rights belong to a third party.
- As a visitor to this homepage, you can view and print the before-mentioned content only for personal non-commercial purposes.